[AMPS] sb-200 band switch

2 2@vc.net
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:12:00 -0700

>Switch wafers from a no. of amps would undoubtedly work, but I have never
>been able to buy the wafers alone, and I don't want to buy an index ass'y. I
>don't need (wasted money), which is why I will be happy to see wafers alone
>being sold on the mkt. again, as they were many years ago!!
>   carl / kz5ca

//   My SB-220 is >18 years old.  It still has the original output
bandswitch wafer, as does my TL-922.  However, neither one still has the
original high-Rp parasite suppressors.   Neither amplifier has
experienced a filament/grid shorted 3-500Z.

cheers, Carl

-  R. L. Measures, 805.386.3734, AG6K, www.vcnet.com/measures.
end