[AMPS] Nobody needs to go!

K0PZ K0PZ@MHO.COM
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 15:01:10 -0600

No one needs to go.

There are a lot of opinionated persons on this reflector.
They have many different views of the same subject or problem.
NO one is always right. That's just life.
The one most important thing about the different views expressed here,
is they inspire research. When very different views are expressed
about a common subject, then I do some research on my own.
I have learned a lot from this group. I have also relearned a few
things that I forgot. Treat this forum just like life, sift through
the B/S and learn from others. Share your knowledge with others.

Thanks,

Robert J Smith  KOPZ

kOpz@mho.com