[AMPS] Nobody needs to go!

2 2@vc.net
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 18:27:04 -0700

>Ok I don't do this often but ENOUGH on this subject! over out NO more!
>Just read between the lines ones in a while and you all will be ok.
>Thanks a bunch...........73 Will,  K6NDV

//  Electron-tube high-power RF amplifiers are not as uncomplicated as
they may look.  Murphy was right.  Since such machines are complex,
there's bound to be some disagreement on what's happening.  I started
building amplifiers when I was 15.  When I was 43, I began to feel like I
had a semi-handle on the subject.
-  Sure, I like to debate controversial things, but so far I've only had
three death thrests.

cheers, Will