[AMPS] Voltage Doubler / Filter Capacitance Question

Barry Kirkwood bjk@ihug.co.nz
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 10:27:01 +1200

Hello Kurt and all:

Worth looking at www.duncanamps.com

Go to section: PSU Designer.
Here you can model the performance of your power supply, or make decisions
about the components you will need.
The programme produces detailed time dependent waveforms of the voltage and
currents, including response to start up and load changes.
Allows you to set up the component values with mouse clicks. All standard
unregulated power supply configurations are preloaded in the programme.
I have found it accurate in practice.
Highly commended.
73
end