[AMPS] Thanks for 2x 813 info

KG6DV@cs.com KG6DV@cs.com
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 18:03:13 EDT

--part1_a3.1c987283.28e64da1_boundary

To those of you who sent info in response to my request for construction
details for a pair of 813's on 160m  ..... I say thanks.  Several references
to past ARRL handbook features were sent along with suggestions That I may
want to look in W6SAI's handbook.  I have several issues of the W6SAI  hand
book. What are the odds that he wrote a great article on this very subject
but that it would not be in any issue I owned ...... answer, 100%

I found at the local library the issue that I had been told about by sever of
you and am now well underway toward collecting the parts that the parts list
called for. I had a lot of the parts and have easily found the others with
The lone exception of a decent plate transformer.  all in due time.

Thanks again for the help

Ron Ellis KH6DV

--part1_a3.1c987283.28e64da1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>To those of you who sent info in response to my request for construction details for a pair of 813's on 160m &nbsp;..... I say thanks. &nbsp;Several references to past ARRL handbook features were sent along with suggestions That I may want to look in W6SAI's handbook. &nbsp;I have several issues of the W6SAI &nbsp;hand book. What are the odds that he wrote a great article on this very subject but that it would not be in any issue I owned ...... answer, 100%
<BR>
<BR>I found at the local library the issue that I had been told about by sever of you and am now well underway toward collecting the parts that the parts list called for. I had a lot of the parts and have easily found the others with The lone exception of a decent plate transformer. &nbsp;all in due time.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks again for the help
<BR>
<BR>Ron Ellis KH6DV