[Amps] Part 97

COLIN LAMB k7fm@teleport.com
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 17:15:1 -0800

Richard said: "97.307 would not hold water in Fed. court."

Rich, I would not bet my license on it if I were you.  It is the law.  The FCC is authorized by Congress to make rules and regulations.  As amateurs, we have agreed to abide by their rules.  Sometimes we might disagree with them, but our right to operate an amateur station is not protected by the Constitution.  We are licensed and the license may be revoked by the FCC.

I have been licensed to practice law for over 30 years.  I am a member of the United States Supreme Court Bar and the Federal Court and the U.S Tax Court.  You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I consider it wrong.

Colin   K7FM

--- COLIN LAMB

--- k7fm@teleport.com

text/html (html body -- converted)