[Amps] MLA 2500 Variations

Phil Clements philk5pc@tyler.net
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 14:16:06 -0600

I have never seen an "A" model, Dave, but the
basic difference between the 2500 and the 2500B
was the installation of "FL-1" in the input circuit and
a mechanical stop on the band switch to prevent
operation on 11-12-10 meters.

I have owned/repaired or restored several 2500's and
2500B's. No two of them were just exactly alike, and
none were built exactly like the schematics portrayed.

I think Denny must have had to change vendors often
to keep the factory going....just a guess.

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC