[Amps] Re: [Amps] Re: [Amps] Re: [Amps] Re: [Amps ] Re: [Amps ] BirdŽ 43 Ma nual

Ron w8ron@stratos.net
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 21:38:16 -0400

Hi Mike.

Mike
Gary mentions that his resistance is directly connected to the meter and is
non-reactive .
There wouldn't be any reflected power in this situation and the load and tuner
output would be at 1000 ohms.

I don't know if you have been following last two weeks discussion on the Bird
43(tm ) mechanics but it has been interesting.
---
Ron