[Amps] Motorola HV rectifiers

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:51:03 -0700

As I recall, these P/N's were reserved for custom devices not catalogued.
If so, even having Mot semi device catalogs from those days may not reveal
anything.

It would surely be best to put them on a curve tracer and see what they look
like, to characterize them.  Once BV is known, and once VF is known (and the
tracer can find both), it's reasonably easy to figure out the IF (forward
current) rating, based on the Vf curve vs. If.

WB2WIK/6