[Amps] filter caps NEED HELP

NI4L ni4l@charter.net
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 11:05:54 -0400

i have a clipperon L i'm reworking. it has the bill edwards tuned input
board which because of the size and limited space on height and width is

giving me a problem.
if i use a can type a hair over 4" in height in all i can put in and
really no bigger round that 1 3/8" can you suggest something? 3 1/2"
wide 6" length 4" high is my working space. would like to use 450 to 500
v at say 300 to 450mf caps need 8 total  or a oil cap rated about 32 mf
at 4 or 5 kv if i can find something to fit.
can anyone help?
thanks chris NI4L

--

NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE