[Amps] Loading Caps needed

Bill Russell willy@global2000.net
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:55:22 -0400

My Valiant uses a multi section silver mica cap for loading. They all
do.......not just mine!!!
I have to replace the dadgum thing and I am going to replace it with 4
individual caps. The values are 300, 600,900, and 1200mmf at 2500v. Im not
sure of the voltage but was told 2500 is ok. Now.............where can I
get these caps and can I use a different type or do I have to stick with
silver micas. Checked the prices on Surplus Sales of Nebraska and almost
had a stroke.........:( Any ideas or do any of you fine ppl have any you
would like to part with.
As usual......thanks in advance,

Bill Russell
KC2IFR