[Amps] Solid State HF amps and kits

WYsixK wy6k@yahoo.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:35:55 -0700 (PDT)

Now I read this again and realize that Steve Katz mentioned the ways in
which the RFE amps failed to meet FCC requirements.  So is the issue
not that the FCC dislikes kits per se but that the kits that are
offered do not meet FCC requirements?

I checked out the Communications Concepts web site and see that the PCB
for thier 1000 watt solid state amp is $27.  What's outrageous about
that?

Michael