[Amps] Another Round of V's

Jim Strohm jstrohm@texas.net
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:49:02 -0500

skipp isaham <nospam4me@juno.com> says --

>The latest round of infected amps member computers are
>bombing others/us/me.  Please pay attention to your
>virus infection software and update it ASAP.

If the list were configured to reject all submissions with attachments  --
better yet, all submissions in anything other than straight text -- the
virus problem here would be reduced by at least two orders of magnitude.

Don't hold your breath expecting list users who cannot figure out the
simplest issues of netiquette and email client configuration to be able to
keep a virus program updated and functioning correctly.

Jim N6OTQ

ObAmp content -- got a new GI-7B off of ebay for $12. plus shipping today.