Fw: [Amps] LA-1000

skipp isaham nospam4me@juno.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 19:56:17 -0700

Gary,

You can find the diagram for the LA-1000 on the
http://sonic.ucdavis.edu  Amateur Radio Page.  I have one
of the units and would be willing to pop the cover off to
report the values to you.

I'm in contact with two other owners, both working
on their chassis in various stages.  I'm sure one of
them could easily tell me/you the resistor values.
Drop me a note if no one gets back to you quick.

skipp

I have an Amp supply LA-1000 amplifier. Can anyone tell me what the
values of R7, R8, R9 and R10 in the metering circuit are ? I have a
schematic for the LA-1000A, don't know if there is a difference, but it
does not give any values for any resistors. Only R numbers.

By the way the GLA metering circuit is different.

Thanks
Gary  K4FMX

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.