Fw: Re: [Amps] meter internal R value, quick and easy.

2 2@vc.net
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 19:59:03 -0700

As have I.  To measure full scale deflection, measure the V-drop across a 
1.00k-ohm resistor in series with the meter.  1mV = 1uA. 

>Why not just measure the resistance of the meter with the Fluke or other 
>Digital VOM? I have done it for years and never damaged a meter yet. ...

-  R. L. Measures, a.k.a. Rich..., 805.386.3734,AG6K,