[Amps] pictures

Alek Petkovic vk6apk@eon.net.au
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:38:50 +0800

I don't know about brands but I do know that you should get one with at
least 2 Megapixels. More is better but the price goes up. That's the advice
I was given a couple of years ago and I've had no regrets.

  I ended up with a Kodak and it takes very good pictures. With  the 2
Megapixels plus, you can print terrific quality A4 size photos.

USB connection makes things really easy when it comes to loading the pics
into the pc.

Whatever you buy, you'll have a lot of fun.

73, Alek
VK6APK