[Amps] PARTS GALORE

NI4L ni4l@charter.net
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 16:14:45 -0400

Hello All
I have aprox 40 lbs shipping weight of all sorts of really good parts.
Might be a little less or maybe more i have a bunch of  hard to find
items and will fill the box up.
17 Ceramic bandswitches every one will handle legal limit + .
Some really Nice Air Varaibles  big and small ones.
3 varaics
Tubes 3-813's,  1- 811,  a bunch more tubes all transmitting tubes
5 panel mount meters
A nice collection of knobs
Aprox 12 lbs of ceramic and regular tube sockets
Plate choke with plate resistors and caps for 2-811
handfull of ceramic plate caps big and small
really to much to list individually.  I  have some pics if your interested.
There is alot here.
would like to sell  it all in one shot,  Make me an offer i can't refuse.
Chris NI4L

--
NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE