[Amps] Meter face needed

K6KWQ@aol.com K6KWQ@aol.com
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:29:59 EDT

I need just the calibrated face for an SB-221 Heathkit plate current meter. 
My meter and the plastic face is ok but the scale plate is screwed up. Will 
pay reasonable offer.
Tnx Dick

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---
  text/plain (text body -- kept)