[Amps] Which 3-500Z

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:20:35 -0700

When I had a 2KD5 many years ago, even its filament voltage was too high
with the normal 240V operating primary tap.  What were they thinking?  (It
was probably just about right for operating in VK with 265V line voltage...)
-WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti