[Amps] ETO 91b help please.

Michael J. Donohue mdonohue@sympatico.ca
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:13:29 -0500

Hi Robert:
         I realize that not every amp is the same due to differences in
component values, but try a Tune = 26 and Load = 72 and see what
happens. Mine works just perfectly with these settings on 28.500.

Also when you get to 800w out and just before it trips into fault,
what are the meter readings for Plate Current and the HV.

73 De Mike
VE3YF