[Amps] Trans world electronics T1000 solid state ?

Ludo de Boeck ludo_deboeck@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:46:25 +0000

Hi all,

I recently bought a 1 kW solid state amp second hand from a good friend of
mine. The amp was made by Trans world electronics in California around 1981.
The design is ‘classic’ : 4 power modules, each designed to produce 300
watts. The output filters consists of 6 low pass filters that can be
selected by means of 2 relays per filter (one on the input, the other on the
output).
Anyone familiar with this amplifier ?  I’d like to get some more info on
this one cause I need to do some repairs...

Thanks !

MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten!
http://search.msn.nl/worldwide.asp