[AMPS] FS:ARRL-002 Hipersil Xfmr

Rich... 2@mail.vcnet.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 07:44:03 -0800

>Note: I sent my question to Rich via private email. It was Rich's choice to
>send his response to the reflector.

Replies to AMPS posts that may be of interest to some members get posted
to the group.  Request not to do so and I won't.  Those who dislike what
I write should killfile me a.s.a.p.

>Even so, Rich, you dodged my question. And in so doing, answered it.

A clarification:  It's true that I resort to drastic/semi-unethical
Measures in order to deal with animals who cause trouble.   Coyotes come
here most nights and attempt to eat our domesticated animals.  To
discourage the practice, I fire my 12 -ga, at them.  My neighbors do the
same thing.   - - -   Leo was right:  nice guys finish in last place.

cheers, Doug

www.vcnet.com/measures.
end