[AMPS] Reference book for HP Paeco transformers?

Jim Strohm jstrohm@texas.net
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 17:15:14 -0600

Hi

This is probably something I should have surfed the web for before I asked,
but --

Does anybody have or know of a catalog that provides pin-outs and ratings
for the Paeco power transformers that HP put in their vintage test gear?
I've encountered a few speciments that were far too rough for restoration,
but had some good stuff inside.

Now I've got a nice little collection of these Paeco puppies.

If no book exists -- would there be interest in compiling such a resource,
perhaps on BAMA?  I don't have any problems with "sniffing" out transformer
windings -- only takes a few minutes per transformer -- but I'd like to
spend my time doing more interesting stuff like blowing up 812As

Thanks and 73
Jim N6OTQ