[AMPS] Looking for filter choke

EVonvaltie@aol.com EVonvaltie@aol.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:06:33 EST

--part1_103.106285a2.29954379_boundary

I am looking for a filter choke that will handle 1A. DC Inductance not
critical - minimum would be about 1H. There don't seem to be many of these
things left around anymore. Guess everyone has resigned themselves to living
with poor regulation and high PF on their AC lines.

Here is your chance to unload an unwanted piece of iron and feel like a
better person in the process.

Eric von Valtier K8LV

--part1_103.106285a2.29954379_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I am looking for a filter choke that will handle 1A. DC Inductance not critical - minimum would be about 1H. There don't seem to be many of these things left around anymore. Guess everyone has resigned themselves to living with poor regulation and high PF on their AC lines.
<BR>
<BR>Here is your chance to unload an unwanted piece of iron and feel like a better person in the process.
<BR>
<BR>Eric von Valtier K8LV</FONT></HTML>

--part1_103.106285a2.29954379_boundary--