[AMPS] mini Teflon coax, the white stuff

skipp isaham nospam4me@juno.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:59:26 -0800

Hello Amps Members,

I'm trying to source a supply of 50 ohm Teflon type/style
coax, the "smaller sized" white stuff.

Some solid state VHF&UHF Amplifiers use this coax
for internal paths.   There are two sizes that I know about.
One size is a reduced RG-58 type, another even smaller
heading down to the RG-174 type.

What I need is the RG-174 type of Teflon coax.  None of
the white type found in amplifiers has a type or part
number indicated.   I'd like to find a retailer or small
quantify for a UHF amplifier rebuild and a few other
projects. I'd even settle for the larger 58 size stuff if
I can find it.

Any help...?

thanks
skipp