[AMPS] Need AMP LK550 Schematic

E8N2CG@aol.com E8N2CG@aol.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:13:58 EST

--part1_18b.34f7b5e.299c7766_boundary

Greetings Amps List:

I am attempting to repair an Amps Supply model LK550 three 3-500Z tube manual
tune amplifier.  However, I only have a poor quality photo copy of a "LK-500Z
SERIES AMPS" owners manual which describes a two 3-500Z tube manual tune
amplifier and is missing the schematic pages.

I would be most grateful obtaining a complete schematic of the LK550 and will
gladly pay for photo copying and postage costs.

Please advise.

73,  George  N2CG
E8N2CG@aol.com

--part1_18b.34f7b5e.299c7766_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=3>Greetings Amps List:
<BR>
<BR>I am attempting to repair an Amps Supply model LK550 three 3-500Z tube manual tune amplifier. &nbsp;However, I only have a poor quality photo copy of a "LK-500Z SERIES AMPS" owners manual which describes a two 3-500Z tube manual tune amplifier and is missing the schematic pages.
<BR>
<BR>I would be most grateful obtaining a complete schematic of the LK550 and will gladly pay for photo copying and postage costs.
<BR>
<BR>Please advise.
<BR>
<BR>73, &nbsp;George &nbsp;N2CG