[AMPS] HA-10 Conversion to 572B Tubes

Don Havlicek n8de@thepoint.net
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:16:34 -0500

Bill,
If you increase the anode voltage, my greatest concern would be the
voltage breakdown ratings of the tuning caps and the tank coil.  Don't
think there's much room for error there!  Most Heathkit stuff was NOT
built for mods that include higher voltages.
You'll probably have to do a LOT of work in that power supply, too ..
caps, etc..
Don
N8DE