[AMPS] broadband tuned input

Lane Zeitler ku7i@hotmail.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:26:46 -0800

Carl,
Count me in for the copy of the article. I have a much modifed Dentron
Cliperton L that is not 100% finished as it still needs some type of tuned
input. I was going to cheat and do it the easy way and order the tuned input
components from Ameritron that they use on the AL-572 but that seems almost
too easy. I would love to get a copy of the Alpha tuned input that was used
on the 374. I know there was thread on here a few months ago regarding this.
The 374 I owned had pretty much a flat input vswr from 160 to 10 meters. I
seem to remember that the worse band was 10 and it really was not that bad,
maybe 1.5:1 or so.

Lane
Ku7i
San Diego