[AMPS] What materials to use in a RF field ???

Don Havlicek n8de@thepoint.net
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:15:07 -0500

Art,
You might look into using Delrin [high heat can be a problem] or UHMW
[my choice for your application], both of which have excellent RF and
DC/AC properties.
You should be able to find both in any size you require.
You can check the specs at:

http://www.machinist-materials.com/Direct_sale/direct-sale-delrin-flat.htm

By the way, I am in NO WAY related to ANY company which manufactures or
sells these items.
Good Luck!
Don - N8DE