[AMPS] found connectors but now : cable ?

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 07:58:40 -0800

I like spark plug wire, also, and have used it for HT cabling for
years...it's so well insulated that it will probably work under water.

"Test prod wire," some of which is available with 10kV insulation rating and
is also very flexible and easy to use, is readily available at the TRW Swap
Meet for about $10 a spool (new surplus).  I think I'm still using the spool
I bought there 10 years ago, it must've been 250 feet.

WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger