[AMPS] RE: found connectors but now : cable ?

Don Havlicek n8de@thepoint.net
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:15:41 -0500

In checking through the 'junque' that was in the estate I purchased
years ago .. there are THREE PAIRS of Millen HV connectors, M/F.
Contact me if you're interested in these MINT, never used, items.
Don
N8DE