[Amps] ETO Model 70 Amplifier

W0UN--John Brosnahan shr@ricc.net
Mon, 01 Jul 2002 14:37:14 -0500

Alpha has a legacy amp page with the info you need.

http://www.alpha-amps.com/html/legacy.htm

If it still has a vapor phase tube in it there are no spares
anywhere--so you will need to convert it to something
else if you have a failure.

Probably best described as a collectors amp rather than
as an operators amp.

John    W0UN