[Amps] KW Linear for FT-817

wlfuqu00@uky.edu Wlfuqu00@uky.edu
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:07:39 -0400

Another possibility is a 2 stage grounded grid amplifier.
use a 4-125A gg to drive a pair of:
3-500Z
4-250
4-400

The driver and amplifier tubes could use the same HV power supply.
The 4-125A would have a high plate impedance that would easily be matched
by a pi-network that would also serve and the tank for the cathode of the
final.

73
Bill wa4lav