[Amps] 3cx800a7 New for sale

Tom Hix w4th@hotmail.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:15:48 -0500

I have just traded for a NEW IN THE BOX 3cx800a7 Svetlana tube. This tube is as new as they come. I have no need of it, so I would like to sell it.

Price $300 plus $10 shipping in the US....I will ship anywhere, but of course overseas shipping will be higher.

73

Tom........W4TH

Tom's Tubes: Your Russian Tube Connection. Specializing in Amateur Amplifier Tubes, Heavy Duty Antenna Tuners, Remote or local ladderline & coax antenna switches.

http://www.tomstubes.com

Click Here

text/html (html body -- converted)
---