[Amps] BIG coax

wlfuqu00@uky.edu Wlfuqu00@uky.edu
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:00:41 -0400

	Our Club is going to sell all the rigid  coax ( 3-1/8" and 6 1/8") that
was inside an UHF broadcast transmitter building. Most of it is short
pieces and elbows. Also there are 3 patch panels (one weighing about
200lbs) , 1 bird 3-18" directional coupler section with meter and slug
(10KW),2ea 5KW bird dummy loads (air cooled),2 motor driven 3 phase variacs
and misc. diplexer, harmonic filters parts.   Also have the 36each RCA 305
7.6KV 5 amp stacks. What suggestions can you offer as to where to market
this stuff. It would really be nice if one person would buy it all and pick
it up. There is easily  over a ton of stuff.  The power supply ran about
18KV at 12 amps. We have had some
nibbles by interested people. But I have to get this stuff moved in the
next couple of months.No tubes or low level electronics.
	My other choices are to put some on E-bay and chop up the rest to recycle.

73
Bill wa4lav