[Amps] CTI follow up - miscellaneous ramblings

Kim Elmore elmore@nssl.noaa.gov
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:06:18 -0500

Now *THIS* is funny!  I haven't laughed out loud at a post for a long, long
time.

At 05:39 AM 6/26/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>*  Super-Excellent idea, Steve.  A showy visual display just might win
>over the "real radios glow in the dark" gang.   Hmmmmm, lets see, with
>high-intensity LEDs, it should be possible to make a 800-LED array
>screen-shunt regulator for an 8170 that could probably be seen from
>2-miles away.  Would this be impressive or what?  And if this screen-reg.
>was mounted on top of the tower -- totally kick-butt awesome.

73,

Kim Elmore, N5OP
                           Kim Elmore, Ph.D.
"All of weather is divided into three parts: Yes, No, and Maybe. The
greatest of these is Maybe" The original Latin appears to be garbled.