[Amps] Equalizing Restistors

Bill Russell willy@global2000.net
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 11:10:43 -0500

Thanks for the replies folks. I should have figured the power rating of the
resistors myself......i use ohms law, must have been a "senior moment"!!!
As for the swinging choke input filter, Im stuck with it unless I
completely re-do the whole Thunderbolt. If I go to a capacitor in put
filter, the HV will rise and this will cause all sorts of headaches I
think. My main reason for changing the hv cap is to increase the
capacitance from the stock capacitance of 8mfd to about 25mfd to help the
regulation on ssb. Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Bill Russell
KC2IFR