[Amps] Useful parts

Cleeve g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:51:22 +0000

Hello Peter,

	Thank you for your warning. It sounds as though you may have inside
information on the design parameters of that transformer.

	It does look a substantial item, with a thick core of laminations, and I had
assumed that providing it was left in the air flow from the existing blower,
it would be adequate to supply a pair of 813 type tubes, in the CW ICAS mode.

	I assume that your warning has also appeared on the reflector, to assist
others, if not, then perhaps it would be helpful if you could post the design
limitations of the transformer, if you have them...again thank you so much,
sincerely, John. G3JVC.