[Amps] Dayton fans

Richard 2@mail.vcnet.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 06:31:12 -0800

>I am going to purchase one of the following dayton blowers:
>
>4c446  or  4c006
>
>Any comments on the noise level of these blowers?  I am replacing a
>4c004, which is undersized for my current application.

€ Kooltronics®, in Ventura, CA, makes two, types of blowers for
high-pressure applications: radial-wheel, and large diameter/narrower
wheel squirrel-cage types.   The pressure ability of the radial-wheel
type is up to six (6) inches of water column, which is roughly double the
ld/nw type.  However, the trade-off is that radial-wheel =s less volume.
-  Unlike consumer-product blower manufacturers, Kooltronics uses
high-efficiency capacitor-run motors that run cool to the touch.  Also,
all moving parts are electronically-balanced to reduce vibration.
However, 'mo betta costs 'mo $$.

cheers, Lynn

www.vcnet.com/measures.
end