[Amps] alpha 91b view

skipp isaham nospam4me@juno.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 00:49:13 -0800

re: alpha 91b pictures
-
Ebay is a great resource of amplifier pictures. If you don't
often get "under the hood," of some brands/models, you
can often see many examples for sale on line. Great
pictures are often shown of the chassis layout.
-
Such is the case of Ebay item number 1341535242
an Alpha 91B.  Well worth looking at if your into building,
admiring (without buying one).  There are some great
views of the chassis layout.  (I have nothing to do with
this auction)  I often, just like to look....
-
cheers
skipp
-