[Amps] Harris RF-355 500watt amp

KD4LYH kd4lyh@earthlink.net
Wed, 8 May 2002 19:22:27 -0400

Hello List Members,
Does anybody know what I have to do to get this amp to key using the =
DB-25 connector on the back of the amp. I know pin 6 is used for keying =
but Im not sure how to make it work. Im able to key the amp manually =
using the the "Local key" on the front. I could run a set of wires from =
this switch to a couple of spare pins on the back and use a relay. I,d =
rather try to use the jack on the back as I really dont want to tear it =
apart to run a couple of wires. Any help is appreciated.
Jeff KD4LYH

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---