[Amps] switch wafer

carl seyersdahl carlseye@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 08:13:08 -0400

 I'm going to try again on this one!!! PLEASE, folks, I know that somewhere
out there, in some as yet unknown "treasure trove" , aka "junque box" there
is a 2 pole , 5 position rotary switch wafer waiting to be "discovered", and
brought back to a useful life !!! Please go now, while you are hopefully
thinking about it, and search your treasure room thoroughly !!! The only
requirement is that it be "standard size", IE: the kind used in many ,many
amps like heathkit, dentron, ameritron, etc!!I can move the contacts around
as needed!!! As I said before , Mr. Murphy came by and broke mine at the
last minute and left me very unhappy!!!!  Any help will rewarded
adequately!!! thanks to all who will now proceed to their respective
"treasure room" to search for this switch!!
   carl / kz5ca