[Amps] RE: [Amps] Subharmonic

David Robbins k1ttt@arrl.net
Thu, 23 May 2002 15:02:51 -0000

No, I don't have a spectrum analyzer.  I just put a short clip lead on
another radio and hear it on that.  As expected it does have many
sidebands and when keyed with cw the clicks are very wide, obviously it
takes a while to lockup.  As one responder commented I can also get it
to generate wideband noise by pumping it outside the area it will lock
on, this also shows on the scope and is probably an example of chaotic
behavior.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net