[Amps] Homemade attenuator or sampler for 1+kW?

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 07:43:11 -0700

Hi Ilka,

I've used this specific model (778D) for several years at 1 kW PEP SSB or CW
without any ill effects.  There's nothing active in it, and the internal
pass-through conductor is large; I cannot envision what about it would
restrict the power rating.

WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger