[Amps] LP filter effects

Gary Schafer garyschafer@attbi.com
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:48:20 -0500

Steve Thompson wrote:

> [...]

A low pass filter does not necessarily have a flat 50 ohm response. Especially
when you get to 10 meters. It is already starting to roll off some. This
produces some reactance which will show up as a higher or lower swr when
inserted into the line, depending on how much reactance is already on the line.

73
Gary  K4FMX