[Amps] High Power class E transmitters - anyone interested?

wl fuqua wlfuqu00@uky.edu
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:39:15 -0500

Class E is so non-linear that you have to use a modulator for CW to prevent
key clicks.
Since it is practical on HF bands the only mode that may be used would be
FSK or PSK.
PSK31 would not be a good choice because it uses combination of AM and PSK
to limit
its bandwidth. And normally it is a QRP mode anyway.