[Amps] FL2100Z bandswitch question

Osten B Magnusson sm5dqc@algonet.se
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 23:50:21 +0100

Hello friends!

Bought some time ago an old FL2100Z amp with a problem that
I knew. The bandswich wafer that switch in the extra capacity on
80 and 160 meters for C1 was burned - totally!! Don't know how
that can happen.

I today got a new Yaesu bandswitch, correct part number N0050052,
but I did a stupid thing... I thought that the new bandswitch was
indentical, but it was not. The new one has different switching positions
on all three wafers, I can probably find out the wiring tomorrow, maybe
I'm too tired at midnight here, but anyone out ther who has changed
bandswitch on a Yaesu FL2100Z?

By the way, the manual show only two wafers. I can see that three
are needed, but why not show in the manual how connections should
be done? Anyone with a real ''circuit diagram'' for bandswitch S7?

Any help appreciated, now off to bed, 73 de Osten  SM5DQC

sm5dqc@algonet.se