[Amps] Failed 8877

Steve Thompson g8gsq@qsl.net
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 20:21:20 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Thompson <g8gsq@qsl.net>
To: <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: 07 October 2002 07:57
Subject: Re: [Amps] Failed 8877

Something I should add here, just remembered. I tested both tubes in a 6m PA
built by a friend - one tube ran up just like his, stacks of output without
any bother. The other gave nothing at all and that's when I started to
figure out why and found the o/c heater and the upside down effect. Tried
the good tube for the same effect, and there it was, just the same.

Steve