[Amps] F.S. 6" long 1" dia. ceramic insulators

wl fuqua wlfuqu00@uky.edu
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:13:34 -0400

These ceramic insulators are tapped  1/4-20  one each end.

I have some 6" long and 1 " diameter Ceramic insulators that I will sell in
multiples of 5
for $30 ( about $5 each and postage) which includes shipping to lower 48
States USPS snail mail.
Please, No DX request. I don't want to deal with international shipping.
These are great for making high power RF plate chokes.
Ron W2CQM/3 uses them in some of his projects.
This is first email first served. I have a limited quantity. The proceeds
will go to
our local amateur radio club. These have been removed from the old WLEX TV
transmitter
and are in perfect condition. I ran them thru dish washer to clean off any
dust or grit accumulation.
These are no longer in production but you can special order ( they have to
make them)
a quantity of them from HH Smith, but not at this price or at this
quantity. Once this lot is gone
there will be no more available.
I also have some with metal flanges and caps for the same price.
If you need more details email.
73
Bill wa4lav