[Amps] Solid State

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 07:43:07 -0700

That surely depends on the amplifier, but I've used the "CCI" packaged,
Motorola ap-notes based solid-state amps many times and cleaned them up with
Dunestar relay-switched BP filter networks.  Using the outboard bandswitched
filter array, the CCI amps clean up very nicely and seem to meet FCC purity
requirements.  -WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti